Dual Lives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transgender Spectrum Superhero Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun times with my Niece

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JasonTodd
Admin
JasonTodd

Fun times with my Niece Empty
PostSubject: Fun times with my Niece   Fun times with my Niece EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:30 pm

So I got to spend some time with my four-year-old niece, Ahlorra, this weekend (her parents, my brother and sis-in-law are both major geeks. They rp on a Mux server together as Lois Lane, Superman, Thor and Loki, play amp-guard, roller derby, DnD, etc) and she is basically the cutest.

She has some strong opinions on superheroes, you can ask her what she thinks about just about any major superhero and she’ll tell you exactly what she thinks of them. Her favorite is Wonder Woman because she’s really strong and Ahlorra likes her lasso and her jet (but especially her boots. As Ahlorra said, they’re “styled”.)

She’s basically the perfect mix of Comic geek and girly girl.

She gave Steph thor’s hammer and said “Okay, you’re Thor!” and she gave me a knife and said “Okay, you’re Loki!” and she was using Captain America’s shield, but she decided that she wanted to play an evil Supergirl (the home-made costume she was wearing, which she wanted for Halloween last year) and she made up this really in depth (for a 4 year old) plotline that we had to play out.

And mid-way through an epic fight scene (which consisted of me tossing my knife at Steph to “distract” her while Ahlorra darted in using her “super speed” to steal the Hammer) she pauses, and looks to me and says “Wait, wait.” I looked at her and said “What is it?”

“I’m wearing boots.” (she has pink knee-high socks on)

“Wow those are really nice boots!”

“They don’t let bullets hit me!”

“Oh wow!”

“And they’re red!”

“To go with your cape!”

“And they’re made from Italzan (Italian) leather and they make me styled!”

and then she struck a pose

and then ran in and stole the hammer.

And so Supergirl and Loki beat Thor and therefor got to kill a moose stuffed animal. (she handed it to me, told me to kill it, when I asked why, she said because it was a good guy and that was enough reason for Loki to kill it).

All in all I just really love this kid okay?
Back to top Go down
http://jason-peeta-todd.tumblr.com
MrSandman

MrSandman

Fun times with my Niece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times with my Niece   Fun times with my Niece EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:09 pm

That is so awesome! This gives me some ideas for when I baby sit a four year old boy tomorrow. =]
Your niece sounds amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wesleydodds.tumblr.com

Fun times with my Niece
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dual Lives :: Etc :: Joker's Corner-
Jump to: